Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale. Two of TAITO’s most iconic and beloved video game series clash on mobileLos Angeles, CA (May 18, 2017)
– Square Enix™ today released Arkanoid vs Space Invaders™
on the #app
Store and the Google Play Store for mobile and #tablet
. Combining elements from both of Taito’s arcade classics, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders sees players controlling the Arkanoid Vaus paddle ship to defeat waves of attacking #spaceinvaders
. AUTHENTIC RETRO ARCADE GAMEPLAY
150 STAGES TO PLAY!
- Combines the exciting shoot ‘em up and block breaking gameplays in one game.
- Reflect the invaders bullets right back at them.
- Gather energy and trigger Attack Mode to destroy your enemies.
- Each level will test your skills and puzzle solving abilities.
- Experience over 20 different powers.
- Defeat huge 3D Invader bosses and save the galaxy.
- Unlock 40 different characters from the TAITO legacy each with their own unique abilities (Shields, split ball, etc.)
- Hard Mode offers a new challenge for completionist players
- Compete on the leaderboards in ranked mode
Arkanoid vs Space Invaders is available now on the #app
Store and the Google Play Store for $4.99 / £4.99 / €5.49, and is completely free of in-app purchases. The game will be discounted by 20% during its launch week. The #app Storehttp://bit.ly/AvSIAppStore The Google Play Storehttp://bit.ly/AvSIGooglePlay About Space Invaders
“Space Invaders” was first designed, developed, and sold by TAITO in 1978, spurring a worldwide explosion in the popularity of arcade games. The “Space Invaders” character is TAITO’s corporate mascot and the characters that appear in-game continue to be licensed widely in various mediums globally to this day. “Space Invaders” has appeared everywhere from New York’s Museum of Modern Art to high-class fashion brands. It remains a popular, beloved franchise across the globe.
As the sole owner of all intellectual property rights related to the “Space Invaders” brand and characters, including copyrights and trademarks, TAITO continues to proactively develop and market the classic game today.