luglio 03, 2017 - Headup Games
Unleash a giant kraken with "Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken", soon on Steam
Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
25 new levels! Submarine mode! Unique boss fight! More secrets! More collectibles! More FUN!
The notorious Blackbird's kracked, I mean, cracked! He believes Slime-san stole his treasure and unleashed his giant Kraken upon him! Sound familiar? It is now up to Slime-san to escape the giant squid's jaws back out to freedom!
Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken DLC a totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for an aquatic adventure?
25 new levels, 10 new target challenges, a submarine mode, more collectibles to hunt down, more boss fights to conquer... So much more cool stuff!
The Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken DLC will be released on #steam on the 20th of July. It will be a FREE update to everyone who owns Slime-san, however, you can also individually purchase Blackbird's Kraken for only 4$!
- 25 normal and NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
- 10 target mode challenges that will test your skills!
- 200 Bananas to collect and spend in a furniture shop!
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart's content!
- A submarine mode with a unique boss fight, can you beat the Kraken?
- A speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of characters!
- A bizarre FPS mini-game: Gloomy! Can you beat the alien invasion?!
- Loads of cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- Secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
- A tutorial to learn the ropes as well as extensive settings to tinker with!
- Music by Adhesive Wombat, FantomenK, Richard Gould & Mischa Perella!
- More secrets!
More great stuff on slime-san.com!
Awards & Recognition
- Official Selection of the Gamescom Indie Arena Booth (August 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Tel Aviv (September 2016)
- Semi-finalist @ Game Development World Championship (October 2016)
- Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee (November 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Berlin (December 2016)
- Member of Swiss Games Delegation (December 2016)
- Best of in Pax East by Marooner's Rock (March 2017)
- Debut Title on the Humble Bundle Monthly (April 2017)
- Exhibited at the National Videogame Arcade (May 2017)
- Part of the Smithsonian Arcade Selection (July 2017)