luglio 19, 2017
ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED Now Available on PlayStation®4
Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale. PlayStation®Plus Players Who Download the Game Before August 15Get More Than $20 of Additional Content FreePLANO, Texas - July 19, 2017 -
Robot Entertainment today announced that its Orc-smashing, trap-triggering, free-to-play action tower defense game, ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED,
is now available for download on PlayStation®4. The next chapter in the wildly successful Orcs Must Die! Series allows players to take control of a lineup of mythical heroes with unique powers and abilities, including old favorites like the War Mage and Sorceress.Gamers protect their fortress by building an impenetrable gauntlet of traps to hack, grind, flatten, gibletize, and incinerate foes.
Players may go at it alone or in teams of three, all the while ensuring that the ugly, greedy, vicious orcs don't make it into their Rift. Players battle enemies across multiple game types and difficulty levels, including the classic Survival mode and Sabotage, a head-to-head party mode.
In celebration of the release, PlayStation®Plus players who install ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED
can download an exclusive package of in-game currency, skins, consumables, and more. Valued at over $20, this bundle is free for PlayStation®Plus members until August 14th
- Killin' Orcs and Smashin' Dorks - Orcs Must Die! Unchained's white-knuckle witch's brew of action and strategy lets players team up with their friends to lay waste to millions of invading monsters!
- Don't Let Them Through - Orcs take rift points off players' scoreboard. Allow enough to slip by and into the Rift unscathed and victory will be lost!
- It's Definitely a Trap - The only thing better than building traps for murdering minions is building more traps! Play to unlock and upgrade traps. Players cover their fortress keeps in gleeful torture devices and engineer a variety of hilarious and violent ends for invading minions. With the ability to customize a strategy for every battle, the hordes are no match for the powers of elements and physics!
- Real Action Heroes - Dozens of unique and powerful heroes with deep gameplay options offer a plethora of painfully creative ways to stop orcs in their grimy tracks. Whether players prefer might and majesty or scum and villainy, there's a hero for every type of orc-slayer around.
- Survival or Sabotage? - Once players have honed their skills in Survival mode, they can bring them over to Sabotage mode and go head-to-head against other teams. While one team defends its Rift, another team is playing on the same map in some... spooky... alternate dimension or something. They can distract the other players' team with spells, minions, and huge bosses to make them lose rift points. But of course, players can pay 'em back by doing the same! The team with the most rift points at the end of the match wins.
PlayStation®Plus Players Who Download the Game Before August 15 Get More Than $20 of Additional Content Free!
The Orcs Must Die! Series
- 1,250 Gold
- 8,000 Skulls
- Maximilian Lucky Tunic Skin
- Gabriella Violet Vintage Skin
- Dragon Guardian
- 100 Potions of Rage
- 100 Potions of Health
- 10 Scrolls of the Unchained
- 10 Scrolls of Slow
- 1 week Battle Pass
Orcs Must Die!
is an action tower defense game series that challenges players and their friends to team up and defend a world constantly under siege. The original Orcs Must Die!
released to critical acclaim in October 2011, winning the AIAS Strategy Game of the Year. It was followed in 2012 by the co-operative sequel, Orcs Must Die! 2
. And now, Orcs Must Die! Unchained
takes the award-winning Orcs Must Die!
action tower defense gameplay to a whole new level with team-based gameplay! The stakes are higher, the traps are bloodier, and the invaders are even more ravenous.ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED
is now available on #pc
and PlayStation®4. For more information about ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED
, visit http://www.OrcsMustDie.com
, or follow OMD! on Facebook